Prep Network Soccer Scout
About Prep Network
Prep Network (www.prepnetwork.com) operates websites -- 100+ in total -- aimed at maximizing visibility and value for high school athletes at all levels. Our scouts provide content, player rankings, and event coverage year-round.
Prep Network, operates Prep Hoops, Prep Girls Hoops, Prep Redzone, and Prep Dig. Combined, Prep Network websites have over 300 scouts across the country that produce 2,500+ articles each month on prep basketball, football, and volleyball. Prep Network also operates 100+ tournaments and showcases that host hundreds of teams and thousands of prospects across the country each year.
As a scout, you will create written and social media content. You will attend high school and club games, watch game film and publish player-driven analysis on Prep Network's soon to be launched soccer site. You will utilize your existing network with high school and college coaches in the soccer community to grow the Prep Network footprint as well as to promote Prep Network events.
We are a rapidly growing sports-focused company where your voice will be heard and you can make a real impact. Aside from helping high school soccer players get recruited, we want someone that fits our culture, work ethic, and, most importantly, our passion for learning and improving.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Attend high school and club soccer games and publish written and social media content
- Promote players at all levels of collegiate recruitment
- Work with other Prep Network contributors to maximize the value added to teams, players, and coaches in your state
- Network with coaches at all levels to grow the Prep Network brand
- Promote Prep Network showcases around the country to increase player attendance
We Are Looking For Someone Who Is
- Entrepreneurial. Help us build the fastest growing high school sports network in the country
- A Great Teammate. No job is too small. We need someone willing to do whatever is needed to build something great
- Driven. You are self-motivated and perform without direct supervision
- A Strong Communicator. You need excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written skills
- Experienced with Microsoft & Google. You are proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint), as well as Google Apps (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs)
Benefits and Perks
- Flexibility. We care more about the quality of your work than your location.
- Awesome Co-Workers. Company culture is important to us. We love to hire curious and self-motivated people who work hard and have a blast doing it.
- Potential for Growth. Make an impact, and earn the opportunity for an expanded role.
Come join the Prep Network team, selected as a 2020 recipient of the Best Employers in Sports Award by Front Office Sports.