Prep Redzone Football Scout
- (Multiple states)
- Part Time
- Prep Redzone
- Entry Level
About Prep Redzone
Prep Redzone (www.prepredzone.com) has ambitious plans to be the most comprehensive resource for high school football across the country. Our scouts provide content, player rankings, and event coverage year-round. Prep Redzone will also plan and execute football combines and showcases.
Prep Redzone is owned by Prep Network, the same company that operates Prep Hoops, Prep Girls Hoops, and Prep Dig. Combined, Prep Network websites have over 300 scouts across the country that produce 2,500+ articles each month on prep basketball and volleyball. Prep Network also operates 100+ tournaments and showcases that host hundreds of teams and thousands of prospects across the country each year.
As a scout, you will create written and social media content for your state. You will attend high school games and watch game film, publishing player-driven analysis on prepredzone.com. You will utilize your existing network with high school and college coaches in the football community to grow the Prep Redzone footprint as well as to promote Prep Redzone events.
We are a rapidly growing sports-focused company where your voice will be heard and you can make a real impact. Aside from helping high school football players get recruited, we want someone that fits our culture, work ethic, and, most importantly, our passion for learning and improving.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Attend high school and 7 on 7 games and publish written and social media content
- Promote players at all levels of collegiate recruitment
- Work with other Prep Redzone contributors to maximize the value added to teams, players, and coaches in your state
- Network with coaches at all levels to grow the Prep Redzone brand
- Promote Prep Redzone showcases around the country to increase player attendance
We Are Looking For Someone Who Is
- Entrepreneurial. Help us build the fastest growing high school football network in the country
- A Great Teammate. No job is too small. We need someone willing to do whatever is needed to build something great
- Driven. You are self-motivated and perform without direct supervision
- A Strong Communicator. You need excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written skills
- Experienced with Microsoft & Google. You are proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint), as well as Google Apps (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs)
Benefits and Perks
- Flexibility. We care more about the quality of your work than your location.
- Awesome Co-Workers. Company culture is important to us. We love to hire curious and self-motivated people who work hard and have a blast doing it.
- Potential for Growth. Make an impact, and earn the opportunity for an expanded role.
Come join the Prep Network team, selected as a 2020 recipient of the Best Employers in Sports Award by Front Office Sports.